Monday, September 28, 2009

Jesse Sartain is like a rash


He just never goes away. I looked him up in San Francisco's court system. He's all over the system, and some companies and people have even sued Rosimai! Jesse Sartain has been sued by a dozen copy shops, because he never pays his bills, yet churns out 1,000's of useless pages of marketing fluff every month. He has been sued by Federal Express. He lost every one of these cases.

Jesse Sartain is a deadbeat. Jesse Sartain does not pay his bills. Jesse Sartain does not even pay when the courts rule against him. Jesse Sartain dislocated the arm of an SF city judge, evidently, and she retired afterwards. Why is he not in jail?

The biggest law suit of them all was the John Parker lawsuit. Jesse Sartain sold John Parker a fake company. John Parker sued Jesse Sartain after the fact, and the case just kept going on and on. Look at this mess! Motion after motion after motion.

The other thing that needs to be mentioned is the fact that Jesse Sartain is in the SF court system under many names. He's there under about five different business names, and I am sure Berkeley has him in their systems as well. The Cuisine Group is in there.

Jesse Sartain has even been sued under the wrong name, specifically by Hyatt Regency.

If Jesse Sartain had half a brain... oh wait, he does only have half a brain...

If Jesse Sartain had any sense at all, he would stop running up bills with people that are only $1,000 over the small claims court limit. He is always being sued for $7,000 or $6,000. It's nonsensical.

Jesse Sartain does not pay his bills, though. Jesse Sartain also gives out awards to companies that pay for them.

10 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you said about Jesse Sartain. He's a piece of garbage and treats everyone like crap. I worked for him and Rosimai for years - what a nightmare. He used fake business numbers, never paid employees on time (payroll checks bounced), hit employees, harrassed EVERY employee; the list goes on. Thank God, Rosimai divorced him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply can't believe this fool is still defrauding the public...

    I knew him first in '91 and it was a completely "pay for your award" operation then. Bills unpaid, unless you were one of his prostitutes or "herb" suppliers. I paid off both as his "office manager".

    I lasted eleven months and in that time saw about a 300% staff turnover.

    Caveat Emptor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Jessie better than any of you, first of all. I want to inform you that he is and has been very, very ill for years. No one can do anything because he has rights under the law. Jesse had a brain tumor removed as he himself has said publically. Well, as we all expected, it has been growing back all this time and has as always affected his actions. He has not always been as irrisponsible and a tyrant as discribed. The illness has been growing and effecting him for many years.
    I am so sorry he has affected as many people as claimed. I appologise to all of you in his lack of being able to. I wish you could have met this charming, intelligent and kind man before he got ill. He has always pushed and strived for excellence has always had such brilliant and creative ideas. He was always kind and generous before this tumor got out of control. It is truely unfortunate that he is sick. He has rights to live his life w/ this illness, which appears to have affected his capability to make correct decisions and actions towards people and business in general. Please be forgiving and remember that he has family and many friends who love him dearly.
    Thank you!
    Please pray for him and that his illness be cured and that we can get the old Jesse back. You would truely love that Jesse. He would be appalled if he realized he was acting in this manner and doing these things that you are accusing him of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be very careful, slander is punished if you are taken to court.
    Also, what you are dishing about one person is actually the same kind of character you are displaying yourself, home skillet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'VE KNOWN JESSE 10YRS.~He is and and has Always been BAD news! Brain tumor, Thats his excuse for CHEATIng on his girlfriend, late payrolls, and being cruel to employees! !! He has ALWAYS been that way! !!! ...He claims he is Buddhist, amd donates large amounts of money, and acts so unkind to all.!!....He believes Buddism will save his Soul, and free him of guilt! !!!..He probably wrote. The Last two comments! !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jesse was pissin off lots of people in Hawaii in the early 80's too! He has a diabled daughter, he would have nothing to do with! Thats the old Jesse you would like! !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Listen!
    This man is brilliant and you probably got fired because of theft and misbehavior.
    Jesse is very ill. We will prosecute you to the fullest exstent of the law if this slander continues.
    He also has a family. Please refrain from your childlike behavior and stop this negativity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you can all relax, cause he passed away the other day, as a scorned ex-employee myself, I hated the way he treated me, but didn't realize that he was sick and you just can't help the way you act cause of a tumor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous is it true he died? When, where how? Last time I saw him he was on the same plane I was on from the Phillipines (Early 90's). I was curious how he was doing then I found all these terrible comments. I knew him way back when he was a tough employer, a smart man, I admired him for his genius. Work wise he kept me on my toes, setting goals, I always got my bonuses for producing. He was fair to me. It's hard to believe all these story's. I believe the turn around, he was tough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have known Jessie since 1975, my husband knew him before 1975. He was a consultant for my husband restaurants in Waikiki. jessie was a genius, and a good person. You just have to not let him push around. Will miss him !
    God bless you Jessie and your family

    ReplyDelete